Sunday, September 7, 2008

WAR EAGLE!!!






I LOVE LOVE LOVE football season! Is it weird that a girl who loves to bake, shop and read celebrity gossip magazines also likes football more than some men do? Unless you like football too, you should stay away from our house during football season because it dominates our lives (and our television) 24/7 ! I do make a few exceptions, regarding the television, for The Hills and Gray's Anatomy. Although, I usually end up watching them on the Internet after they've aired because they usually interfere with a football game.

Our football schedule for this week:

Friday 9/5 Sylacauga High School vs Wilcox County (my husband coaches for Sylacauga so I try to be at every game. We won 41-20! Go Aggies!

Saturday 9/6 Auburn vs Southern Mississippi (pictures above) - although we both graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham, we are both Auburn fans!!! We had a great time at the game yesterday. It was hot and we are sunburned, but that's a small price to play for a good win! Final Score 27-13! WAR EAGLE!

Sunday 9/7 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New Orleans Saints. I am watching this game on TV, as I blog (I grew up in Tampa Bay and I am a HUGE fan)! Currently the score is 10-7 Tampa!

Tuesday 9/9 - Nichols Lawson Middle School vs Childersburg (My husband also coaches the middle school football team in Sylacauga)

Did you think I was kidding about football 24/7?? :) With all the football excitement this weekend, I didn't have much time to bake! But it was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this time of the year. I am a HUGE football nut. I am so glad football season started this past weekend. I watched football all day Sunday even the night game. LOL