Monday, November 3, 2008

THE BIG 27

Yep, that's right.....I'm getting old. Today I've been on this earth 27 years. That seems like a pretty long time, yet at the same time the last few years have gone by so fast.

How does that happen?

Anyways, sorry I didn't blog this weekend but it was a busy weekend filled with birthday celebrations!

Friday night Mr. Vanilla's football team won their final regular season game. Our first playoff game is this Friday! Go Aggies!

Saturday night, Mr. Vanilla took me to a fabulously, delicious dinner. I had veal (no hate mail from PETA please) and it was scrumptious!

Tonight I am just laying low because Mr. Vanilla has football AND basketball practice and won't be home until late. Oh, the life of a coach's wife.

Here is a peak at one of my gifts from Mr. Vanilla. I LOVE it! (The picture doesn't do it justice. To me the gold is a weird color in the picture, but it's very pretty in person)!



No comments: